1. SNOW!!! We have a couple inches on the ground, and it is gorgeous, sticking to all the trees. Now, I know by March, I'll be ready to see it go. But for now, I love, Love, LOVE it!!!
2. I finally chose a show for this year. The FMS show for 2009 will be "100 Years of Broadway." I have wanted to do a revue for awhile now, and I think this is the year. The music looks like it has good potential for making it my own. I hope to have soloists and big group numbers, with some dialogue/narration in between. Now, things will really start to speed up. I'll have auditions week after next, and rehearsals will get rolling after the holiday break.
3. Sleep. Suzanne talked me out of going back to school last night after dinner with the Kurths. I went home, relaxed, and went to bed early (well, early for me). I'll be here at school late tonight doing midterms, but I feel refreshed today. Nice feeling for a Monday after the long break.
4. Show high. I'm still riding the opening weekend high. I can't wait to be Eleanor again this weekend. Hurry up, Friday!!!
5. My safety. I've been thinking so much about the terrorism in India. My heart goes out to all of those people affected. I'm thankful that terrorism hasn't directly impacted my life, and I pray for peace in the world.