Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Pics from The Lion in Winter

I pretty much love every show I'm in, but there's something about this one. Maybe it's because I haven't done a straight play in so long. Maybe it's because I've had to work so hard with it. Maybe it's because I really feel like I know Eleanor. I don't know what it is, but this one is really sticking with me. We have a pickup rehearsal tonight, and I can hardly wait to get there. I've been a little lost this week without Eleanor. Weird, huh? Anyway, enjoy some more pics from the show... we definitely have two more weekends, and maybe three. If you're in the Fairfield area, and you feel like spending two hours with one of the most dysfunctional families ever portrayed, drop on in for some fun!

"Henry's bed is Henry's province.  He can people it with sheep for all I care, which, on occasion, he has done."  Poor Alais.

I love this one.  I've just been screaming like a sociopath at Henry, and when he storms out, I say, "Well, what family doesn't have its little ups and downs?"

Eleanor torments Henry... again.

"You're good.  First class, Geoff.  You'd sell John to me, or me to John, or... you can tell me... have you found some way to sell everyone to everybody?"

"I've born six girls, five boys, and thirty-one connubial years of you.  How am I possible?"

"Dear, dear.  Whatever shall we do with Mother?"

The boys... Geoffrey, John, and Richard.

"I know you, Henry.  I know every twist and bend you've got, and I'll be waiting around each corner for you."  

"King Henry had no sons!"

Richard comes for a visit with Mummy Dearest.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...