Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Night Musings

Audition Time:  Tomorrow and Wednesday after school, I'm having auditions for the middle school production.  Let the craziness begin.

Salt Truck:  The salt truck just whizzed past my house.  We've had about 1/2" of sleet, but with the crews out this early, we probably won't miss any school.  The glutton in me was hoping for a late start.  We're supposed to get nailed with more snow on Tuesday.  We'll see what that does for the school schedule.

Sing-a-Long Sound of Music:  Tuesday afternoon (weather permitting) will be the 4th (I think...) annual Sing-a-Long Sound of Music party for Drama Club.  We watch The Sound of Music, we eat loads of sugar, and we dress in costume... the more creative the better.  Last year, I decorated a pair of sunglasses with some pretty cutouts, and I went as "snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes."  One of my favorite costumes in the past was three girls wiggling under a huge green blanket.  They were "the hills are alive."  Hopefully, the weather will cooperate with us so we won't have to cancel this tradition.

One More Weekend:  I'm trying not to dwell, but I only have two performances left as Eleanor of Aquitaine.  boo hoo

Travel Plans:  My plans were finalized today to visit my California cousins after Christmas.  I can't wait to see them all.  I'm really looking forward to visiting the ranch again and spending time with Kelly, Steve, Cameron, Kate, and Claire.

Well, enough musing for now.  Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...