Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Child for Warmth and a Baker for Bread and a Prince for... Whatever...

As I'm getting ready to wrap up my last weekend as Eleanor of Aquitaine, I've been reflecting on some of my favorite roles. Every part is different, and I really do love most of them. Even when I'm thinking that Eleanor is my favorite part in a straight play, I feel a pang of loyalty to Julia Gibbs, my part in Our Town.  They are two very different women.  I guess they bring out two very different parts of me.  When it comes to musicals, it's still hard to beat when I played the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods.  I loved that part so much.  Here is Joanna Gleason as the Baker's Wife.  She won a Tony for this role.  I'm nowhere close to the genius of Joanna Gleason, but I did love playing that part.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...