* I'm grieving the show being over.
* I'm still on a high from having such a great audience for our last show.
* I'm a little red-wine-headachy.
* I'm emotionally full... the whole thing was such a rewarding, satisfying experience.
* I'm emotionally tender... the holidays always wear down my callouses and leave me feeling very vulnerable.
* I'm exhausted, both physically and mentally.
* I'm overcome by all I have to accomplish this week.
* I'm excited to leave for California. I can't wait to see my cousins.
* I'm dreading the last two crazy days of school.
* I'm looking forward to the talent show Monday.
* I'm thankful for Friday's ice day, but I'm a glutton, and I want more!
* I have a cough, a sore throat, and I feel generally crummy.
* I'm grateful for all the blessings in my life. As every Christmas card comes in, I'm reminded of the treasures of friendship and family.
* I'm torn between needing a nap and needing to finish my Christmas cards in the off time today between strike at 1:30 and our cast party tonight at 7.
* I'm procrastinating going out at all because it is FREAKING COLD! It's never a good thing when the thermometer on your car says -2. And that's not even counting the wind chill!
* I'm excited to see my brother on Christmas Eve. It's just not Christmas Eve without him.
See? I'm mixed.