Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This One's For Claire

I know.  I just can't leave well enough alone, but...  my cousin Claire is dreading the upcoming school year with the fire of a thousand suns.  I know when you're practically 13 and a Junior Ranch Chick, school is the last place you want to be, but... this kid is a writer and she doesn't even know it!  Here's how she described the Ranch to me last spring.  

"THE RANCH IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL RIGHT NOW, THE PASTURE IN FRONT OF THE THE HOUSE IS FULL OF GRASS AND ITS SO TALL THAT WHEN THE WIND BLOWS IT MAKES THE PASTURE LOOK LIKE AN OCEAN..."

Can't you just picture that?  

Hang in there, Claire.  The year will go by faster than you think.  And in the meantime, enjoy every last second of your summer!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. A whole posting for me!?! I feel so special!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...