Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blast From the Past



This was one of my all-time favorite videos.  When I saw it on YouTube, it totally gave me a memory flood back to a church lock-in from 8th or 9th grade.  My friend Melodee and I had memorized the whole dance that Kathleen Turner, Danny DeVito, and Michael Douglas do.  We gave a little impromptu performance and wowed the masses.  

I just love how the three actors were part of the video.  Michael Douglas is hot... I know he's old, but he's still hot (I'm Andrew Shepherd and I AM the President).  Also, I was completely obsessed with Kathleen Turner's hair in this video.  Is it wrong that I'd still like my hair to look like that?  Eeek.  I am stuck in the 80's.  I know I'd still tight-roll my jeans if I could get away with it.  Just be worried if I show up to school in mall bangs, legwarmers, or a dangly earring on one side and short ones on the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...