Saturday, August 28, 2010

At Last, South America!

I'm completely obsessed with the ClustrMap on my blog. (See over <------------- there). It amazes me where I get hits. I wonder how someone in Qatar or Poland or South Africa ever even finds my blog. Even if they're just passing through and never come back, it's cool to see where these people are. I have loved watching the red dots from all over the world appear on my map. Until yesterday, the only continent (other than Antarctica) that has eluded me has been South America. Until yesterday. Let's hear it for the mighty country of Peru!

For a random change of topics, last night was the first high school football game of the season. High school football in a small town is the best. I sat with my friends in lawn chairs, with kids running around, people laughing, the band playing, the team winning, and a giant chocolate-covered rice krispie treat in my hand. OK. I had two. They have m&m's in them too. They're scrumptious. After the game, a bunch of us went over to the Sloat's (I've mentioned Roberta before in the post called "The Book That's Currently Messing With My Head" ) to continue the celebration. High school football games are just one more reason I love the fall. I had the windows open one night this week, and there was a glimmer of fall in the air. It's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...