Monday, July 12, 2010

New Blog Joys

Some of you may have noticed that I follow some blogs. I keep a list of them on the left side of this blog... you know... over there <----. Anyway, this week, I found 2 new ones that are making me smile a lot. If you're bored or curious, check out Random Thoughts With Professor Chuck and Things I've Learned Talking to Myself. Very different, very witty, and very well written. Fun times.

Something that is not fun? My current sinus infection. Hello, Body?!?!? Don't you realize I have a show to open Friday? Grrrr... Hopefully, the antibiotic, today's vocal rest, the steroid nasal spray, the neti pot, and the ibuprofin will do their magic before Friday because, in case you're not completely sick of me talking about it, Annie is going to be an amazing show. I'm so proud of it, and it's not even ready to be seen yet.

Something else fun? I'm reading a book that made me laugh out loud twice in the doctor's office today. It's called Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen. I'm just barely into it, and I'm already making a fool out of myself in public waiting areas, so I think it's going to be a good read. I can't wait to get further into it when I tuck myself into bed for a long, healing night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...