Monday, March 10, 2008

Godspell!

I made it!!!! I'm so excited to be part of the cast of Godspell at the Sondheim Center during the last two weekends of April and the first weekend of May. Even though I'm the granny of the group, it's going to be especially cool to be on stage with one of my super talented students, who also started her own blog (http://shaziddddansbloggityblog.blogspot.com/). I would have listed it with the other blogs in my previous post, but it's new!

For more information on Godspell as it arises, see its page on the Fairfield Arts and Covention Center website (http://www.fairfieldacc.com/cgi-bin/sitesearch.pl?mydatabase=db02&mytemplate=tp08&ID=10&method=perfect).

Haven't heard about Annie yet. I think my audition went pretty well yesterday. There was sure a good turnout with the kids. We'll have a ton of cute orphans! Auditions continue tonight, so I'll know more about that by the end of the week. I think a lot of it is going to depend on how much the director can work around my Godspell schedule. There surprisingly won't be that many conflicts since Annie doesn't go up until Father's Day weekend, but there will be a few.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you get "Annie" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY GOING TO GODSPELL!!!!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!

    :j


    (I would have gone anyway, but now I will enjoy it more!! :D)

    I hope you get a good part in Annie. You deserve it. =^D

    I'm actually not too bummed that I can't do Annie. It's not exactly my favorite musical of all time.... :P But I'm going to see it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...