Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun Quiz

I am a
Daffodil

What Flower
Are You?

This quiz was kind of fun. I found it on a random blog. Sometimes I just like to keep hitting the "next blog" button to see what's out there. It's a little voyeuristic ;) but you can see some really cool sites that way. I'm not a gardener, so I had to fake one of the questions, but I love daffodils, so I agree with the outcome.

Big night at church, getting bells and choir ready for Easter Sunday. Then tomorrow night my 8th graders present their Images of Greatness. Rehearsal did not go very well today. Hardly anyone has his/her part memorized. Eek! But, I guess this will be like most of my endeavors of this year... trial and error. I'll know much more about the process after tomorrow night. It won't be fancy, but hopefully it will be functional. I can work toward fancy next year. ;)

If I make it to Friday afternoon, I have two fun parties to attend. The first one is bittersweet because it's a going-away party for friends Scott & Christina. They are such a fun couple, and I've come to know them through Fairfield Area Community Theatre productions. They are also Hawkeye fans (well, one is... the other is a Cyclone fan, but we don't speak of that in public) and have their tickets in the same section as ours, but much closer to the field. :( Anyway, it feels like just as I was getting to know them, they're moving away. Sigh. The other party is a housewarming party for Kevin & Alicia, and well, you can never go wrong with a party at Kevin & Alicia's!

OH!!! And I almost forgot! Last night I saw the trailer for Mamma Mia! I absolutely cannot wait to see it, and it doesn't come out until July! Check it out! http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809902249/video/7019352 I really wanted to hate this show when I went to see the touring company in Des Moines. However, it was intoxicating... I love love loved it! I've seen it again since then too. Now, the movie is coming out. Can you say Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, and COLIN FIRTH?!?!?!?!?! How much more can a person take? I repeat... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

  1. hello agian!

    i took this quiz and im a daffoldil 2:) glad u had a good easter!

    nothing but love,
    claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is everyone a daffodil or do daffodils only befriend daffodils?

    trace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...