Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OMG, Becky!

To quote my cousin Claire... OMG, BECKY!

Today, Rosie O'Donnell answered my post on her blog. Now, I know she's controversial, and many more people on this earth probably hate her than love her. But I love her. I can't help myself. When her talk show was on TV, she did more to single-handedly pump life into Broadway than anyone else on mainstream TV. She constantly had Broadway casts on her show, and I loved seeing them since I have only been to New York twice in my life! So today, on playbill.com, I see that she's going to be playing Madame Thenardier in a concert version of Les Miserables this summer, and that's one of my dream roles. I had to go to her site and comment. She actually responded to me!!!! SO COOL! Look here http://www.rosie.com/askro/, and scroll down. I think I'm the 7th comment for the blog posted on February 27th at 3:32 p.m. (If she's already posted something new since then, you can hit the "previous" button at the bottom of the page) Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I'm one of the many who hate her...I still love you, though! The fact that you get so excited is why I love you...may you always retain your child-like enthusiasm, even if it does involve Rosie!

    Love -- Trace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...