Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blessings

1. We're in school today! We'll still get two rehearsals before the show, even though one of them will be right before the show happens!

2. Yesterday I spoke on campus to an "Exceptional Student" class. It was fun, and they had lots of interesting questions about talented and gifted students and programs. I hope I get to do more things like that.

3. FA&CC board met last night, and Edges didn't lose any money... that's a great thing for a brand new facility. I haven't written about it yet, but the show this weekend was FREAKING AMAZING! I ended up going three times. I don't think I have ever been so emotionally moved by a piece of theatre in my entire life. The music was inspiring and fresh. I laughed, I cried... it was completely incredible. I've had the songs in my head for days, and it's killing me that the show is so new, there's not even a cast recording yet! Ugh! I guess I'll have to remember them from memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...