Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's Random Thoughts and Questions

Tracy's Olivia, age 4: "I wish my nose was long enough so I could smell my own breath."

"Love Changes Everything" from Aspects of Love:  "Love can make the summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime."  Currently, for me, time has no meaning.  

Why do Anne Geddes' photos look creepy to me now, when I used to really love them?

I got the funniest valentine from Tracy today.  It's not really appropriate to put on here, but I will tell you that the inside of the card said, "Have yourself a thoroughly satisfying Valentine's experience!"  I'll leave it at that and just keep you all wondering.  ;)

I am not managing my sleep well these days.  It's worth it, but I need to figure out a new plan.  Hmmm.

Will my 6th graders be ready for Invent Iowa?  The competition is next Tuesday, and I'm a little scared.  No level of nagging, begging, inspiring, or threatening is getting through to them at this point.  Blerg.

I predict I will survive the upcoming crazy month before the kids' show exclusively on kisses and Diet Mountain Dew.

I can't believe where I was a month ago.  I can't believe how things have changed.  I can't believe how full I feel inside and how amazing it all is.  I just can't believe it.  I'm a lucky, blessed girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...