Monday, February 9, 2009

Gripe

I just found out today that for the next 5 Wednesdays, I'm going to have 7:00 a.m. meetings.  Wednesdays are our staff development days, which mean I'll be going from those 7:00 meetings to another set of meetings that will last until 9:30.  7:00 a.m.  Yes, you read that correctly.  If I think about it, I could seriously cry.  I don't know why morning people assume that the entire world is made up of morning people.  I can't help it.  I'm a night owl.  Even when I try to go to bed early, I'm rarely asleep before midnight.  Those irritating morning people calling me to 7:00 meetings would be like me calling them to 10:00 p.m. meetings.  That would work just fine for me!  If it were once a month, I'm sure I could psyche myself up for it, but once a week?!?!?!?!  I could seriously start bawling.  I normally don't even get up until 7:15 or 7:30.  This is crap.  Total crap.  

OK.  I've vented.  I've released it into the universe.  Now I can stop pouting and suck it up.  7:00 a.m. meetings for the next 5 weeks... Oh, Boy!  Evidently I'm done with the pouting, but not quite done with the sarcasm.  I guess I have a bit of time to finish my attitude adjustment.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am so with you. Pissed off is where 7 am gets me. Start calling meetings yourself for 9:30 or 10 pm. That'll teach 'em! (hehe) Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare you to show up in your pajamas!!! And remember if you get fired you can come "home school" me at the ranch! You can bring Andrew too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That proposition is sounding better and better all the time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can my kids get in on that home school????? -- Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should know that Claire's idea of "home school" has zero actual SCHOOL in it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...