Monday, January 14, 2013

And So It Begins...

I officially started grad school today.  I have enough grad credits for a degree, but I was never part of a program, so they're all for naught... well, except for about 3 hours of them.  Ah well.  The woes of an indecisive procrastinator.  I'm taking Instructional Technology right now, and then after the kids' play is over, I'll add an Acquisition of Language class to my load.  It's 5 hours total, and they don't recommend over 4, but I think I'll be fine, especially after the middle school play is history. 

I'm looking forward to the class.  I just love being in school.  I can't help myself.  I'm actually shocked that I didn't go out and buy special school supplies for the occasion.  Maybe it's because I'm starting in January.  It doesn't have that fall, back-to-school feel.

Everyone say a prayer that I keep my sanity these next 2 years.  I'm sure I'll be stressed to the max, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...