Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Versatile Blogger



Thank you, Mandie (To Love a Rose), for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Fun!!!

These are the rules:

1. Winners grab the image above, and put it in your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
3. Tell 10 things about yourself.
4. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.

So, here are the 10 things about me:

1. I hate raw tomatoes.
2. My miniature poodle, Avery, is the sweetest dog on the planet. He's always happy and loves to meet people. He also loves fetching his toys and could do it for 23 hours a day, leaving one hour of rest.
3. My best friend and I have known each other since 7th grade.
4. My first car was a red 1980 Volkswagon Rabbit.
5. My favorite pair of pants to wear to school are 12 years old. They are on their last legs. Ha.
6. I much prefer to be deluded and to think the best about people than to know the truth.
7. Cadbury Mini Eggs got me through the last 8 weeks.
8. My favorite beverage is a Shirley Temple.
9. I love to play the handbells.
10. This summer I get to see Michael Ball and Ben Folds in concert. I can't remember the last time I went to ONE concert, let alone two!

My Nominees:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...