Friday, April 22, 2011

Ben Folds

I don't go to many concerts. I'm just way more into musicals than actual music (bizarre, eh?), I guess. This summer, however, I'm going to two different concerts that I'm so freaking excited about. The first one is Michael Ball, which I've posted about before. But the second one is Ben Folds. My tickets just came in the mail this week. I love his voice, I love how he plays the piano, and I love his songs. I can hardly ever get through this one without bawling:


I first heard him on David Letterman singing his song "Brick." I immediately went and bought the Ben Folds 5 cd that it came from. I think my favorite song of his, though, is actually his cover of the Beatles' "Golden Slumbers." I just love his voice. It's so unique. I have no idea what's going on in this video, but just close your eyes and listen. :)



Good stuff. I can't wait to see him in concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...