Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Love That Jon Stewart

I don't know how long the lift of the ban on gay marriage will last, or if it will last at all. But I was very proud of my state last week. Since then, both my e-mail inbox and my answering machine have been bombarded with pleas to contact my congressmen. One side wants an amendment banning gay marriage again. The other side wants the State Supreme Court's ruling upheld. I haven't been so politically attacked since the caucuses. Blerg.

I know the issue is controversial. Maybe that makes me even prouder. I don't get Comedy Central (I have cheap cable), but when I saw this clip posted on Facebook, I had to share it. Take that, California (no offense, California Cousins)!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Queer Eye for the Hawkeye
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...