Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blasts from my Past

I was on YouTube and started searching for some blasts from my past. When I watched this "Lower Case N" song from Sesame Street, I remembered how it always made me sad when I was little. It has a happy ending, but it's pretty depressing. And weird. I mean, the new lower case n comes on a rocket ship. Trippy.



And how about this one from Electric Company? I was always fairly hypnotized by these clips. You go, Morgan Freeman! :)



And finally, it's time for Bozo's GRAND PRIZE GAME! I would practice this in our lane on the farm by throwing pieces of gravel into puddles. I only wish I was kidding about that too.

1 comment:

  1. I used to make my mom put a piece of tape on the floor for me to stand behind and then I would set buckets up just like in the show and play with my little foam balls! It was the best game ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...