Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Home

I'm home from my conference, and my brain is full... in a good way.  There were many good sessions at the Iowa Talented and Gifted Conference, but by far, the best was anything done by Bertie Kingore.  She's a gifted education guru, and I basically felt honored to just be in her presence.  She was inspiring, engaging, and informative.  I feel like I have a ton of differentiation strategies to take back to my classroom and to all the staff in my building.  That's what a conference should be.  I think I could be this woman's groupie if I didn't have to make a living.  It's a wonderful thing to leave a conference knowing that you've found your spot in the world and that your job is truly a passion.  

Plus, I got to take a side trip to Prairie Lights.  That was the cherry on the sundae of my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...