Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love My Job

There is absolutely no way for this not to sound corny. But, I LOVE MY JOB! I was so excited to see the kids this morning, I could hardly stand it. They were also excited to see me, which was nice, and not always the case. ;)

My head is still spinning with thoughts and ideas from my conference. I have so much to share. I feel like it's going to explode out of me. The best thing is that even though I knew before my conference that I need to do professional development with my staff about differentiating instruction for high ability learners, now I feel like I have a whole plethora of real, exciting, easy, useful strategies to use during that professional development. It's making me excited about the very thing I was dreading.

On a separate note, I had rehearsal last night with Steve, and we read through all our scenes with Henry and Eleanor. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between Eleanor and myself. My realization last night was that the love between the two of them stems from the fact that they are the only people who truly understand each other... personalities, situations, duties, obligations, dilemmas... I think that's why they were drawn to each other in the first place. It's very appealing to meet someone who understands you. More revelations to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...