Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tennis is Good

Tonight Jason and I played tennis.  I haven't played in a couple of years.  We used to play quite often.  That's so sad... not only because I realized I missed it, but also because I realized that I suck.  I've never been ready for Wimbledon or anything, but I could hold my own.  Jason too.  Tonight we really blew.  We played for 35 minutes and were freaking tired.  So, we've set the goal to play at least 3 times a week and increase to at least 40 minutes the next time.  We like playing, and it's fun, but we also have an ulterior motive.  We want to take on our plumber.  He really talks the smack, and I'd love to slam a tennis ball right down his throat.  In a perfectly sportsmanlike way, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...