Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekly Update

Last night was our first Thursday show. We had a small but enthusiastic crowd. I was really happy because my dad and stepmom were there, along with some other members of our church. I think they really liked it. My dad doesn't come to all of my stuff, so it really means a lot to me when he comes.

Jeff & Duane are coming to see the show tomorrow afternoon. Yea! Then next Friday, my stepdad Mike & his wife Betty are coming to the show too. All of them will be coming to the FA&CC for the first time. I can't wait for them to see it!

My 6th graders are finishing up their independent research projects; my 7th graders are making their own stop-animation movies (I wrote a grant for the software in the fall), and my 8th graders are working on historical documentaries. Half my day is highly dependent on technology, so that makes things interesting, to say the least.

Guess that's about all the news that's fit to print. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...