Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blessings

1. Last night was my last meeting as Co-President of Delta Kappa Gamma. I've learned a lot, and I've been proud to be an officer because I really believe in what Delta Kappa Gamma does to promote women educators. But... ;) ... I'm really glad my work load is going to decrease a little!

2. I know you're probably all sick of reading about the show, but I really have Godspell on the brain right now. We had a very productive rehearsal last night, and I think we're going to be 100% ready to open on Friday. I can't wait for you all to see it. I'm having a BLAST!

3. I got an e-mail from my brother yesterday... unsolicited! Amazing. And, he's working! And, he's going to try to get the day off and be there for our dad's surgery in May. Wow! Maybe things are turning around for him, I hope!

4. Tracy will be here on Friday to see Godspell. It will be a short visit, but I'm so excited to have her here!

5. Jeff & Duane will be here the next weekend to see Godspell. They're also going to catch the high school's Little Shop of Horrors, so it will be a full weekend of theatre for them. I'm so glad that they're coming down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...