Thursday, October 14, 2010

Karma

I'm waiting for my karma to kick in. Lately, it's felt like karma is kicking me mockingly in the butt rather than kicking in. I try to always go the extra mile, knowing in my heart that it's going to all come back to me in a good way... Thinking in my heart... Hoping in my heart... Wishing in my heart... ?

I guess it's felt like I'm running on empty this week, and I'm being asked to go 5 extra miles instead of the normal one.

Come on, karma. I'm waiting for you.

1 comment:

  1. We also talk about karma quite a bit at our house - often in the form of Instant Karma (when you get whapped by a door just after saying something snarky, for instance). Or we point out that we're earning karma points when we do something good. Or that we're losing the same points when we're snarky. And we all shine on . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...