Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weekly Update

Weird and wild week. Last weekend was a little depressing with the Hawkeyes' loss, but it was a beautiful day to be out at Kinnick Stadium. At least there's no pressure this Saturday against Ohio State. Andrew & I are having a few people over for the game. We've been planning it for quite awhile. It will be fun, even if it will be a tough one to win.

Monday was the only normal day at school. This is conference week, so we have early dismissals on Tuesday and Thursday, with our normal late start on Wednesday. No school on Friday. I've had rehearsals after conferences and after church choir this week for the new show I'm doing called "A Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol." It will be a cute show, but we only have 2 1/2 weeks to rehearse, so it will be crazy! I definitely need to watch Fargo and work on my Minnesota/Norwegian accent. We'll be performing Thanksgiving weekend and then again two weeks later. It's nice to think that, even though it will be a stressful few weeks, that it will all be over in a month!

I'm really looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow, but then I need to get on the stick and work on lines. It's going to be a busy weekend full of rehearsals, so I need to start getting a grasp on the lines I'll be PERFORMING in just 2 weeks and 1 day. EEK! I shouldn't have written that. Now I'm panicking.

This is totally unrelated, but I saw this clip on Facebook and on my cousin Anne's blog in honor of Veteran's Day. Only a heart of stone could not be moved by this reunion. I'd never thought about pets of soldiers before. Maybe you haven't either until now. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...