Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hanging On

My show opens one week from Friday. Eek! This week has been crazy, and today was the perfect example. I started this morning with a meeting from 8:00 to 9:45. I went right to my second meeting during 1st hour, then I taught for the rest of the day. I worked after school until 5:30 or so. I ran home to grab dinner, check the mail, and let the dog out. I was at church for handbell practice at 6:30 and choir at 7:30. After that, I went to rehearsal for my show from 8:30 until about 10:15. I went and saw Andrew for a few minutes, and now I'm home, doing one last e-mail check before I grade some papers. I seriously need more hours in the day. I have a pretty wretched sore throat, so I'm keeping an eye on that. I have a 30 minute window on Friday morning that I could work in a doctor's appointment, if needed. Also, I need SLEEP!

Off the subject, please keep my friend Jeff and his family in your prayers. His dad is in the hospital ICU, and it's been a very bad day. Please send him some positive energy. I know his mom and sister could use some too, and of course, his dad. I'm thinking of you, Jeff. Hang in there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...