Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Extreme Makeover, Dog Edition

Poor, neglected dog. Check out this need for a haircut! Avery and I recently played frisbee, and I knew it was getting bad when he turned and the frisbee hit him in the face because he couldn't see it! Luckily, we got him in today, and he's a whole new dog. Also, for once, she didn't put the freaking bow on his ear! HELLO?!?!?! HE'S A BOY! Boy poodles already have gender identity issues, and yet the dog groomer insists on putting the bow on his head like a sissy! Since it was a Thanksgiving bow today, and it was on his collar, I decided to let it stay until after T-Day. Avery will be all spiffed up for Turkey Day at his Grandpa's (yep, I said his grandpa... I'm well aware how ridiculous it looks, but I'm going with it).

Before




After



2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's like a completely different dog! Cute both ways really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly, Heather! What a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...