Tuesday, November 24, 2015

30 Days of Thanks: Days 21-24

I don't feel very well today, so I think it will be good to focus on what I'm thankful for!  :)

Disappointment/Fear:  Hm.  It's weird to be thankful for a disappointment or fear, but I guess I'm thankful for all the disappointments I had with dating and boyfriends before Andrew and I got together.  Those disappointments all led to him, and he was worth the wait.  I truly can't imagine being married to any of my past boyfriends.  Any of those would have been marriages set up to fail.

Book:  To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book, and I adore reading it to my 8th grade GOAL students every year.  We're getting close to the end, and they're all so caught up in the story and in the characters.

Feeling: I'm thankful for feeling supported and loved.  Being lonely is a terrible feeling, and I'm so happy to not feel that way anymore.

Photo:  I love all of our wedding photos, but I love our expressions in this one.  I have it on the lock screen of my phone, and it makes me happy whenever I look at it.


1 comment:

  1. You only have six more days to complete your 30 day challenge! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...