Thursday, November 12, 2015

30 Days of Thanks: Days 11 & 12

Tradition: My life is built on traditions, but here's a weird one not many people know.  Whenever I call my dad, I never say hello.  When he says "Hello," I always ask "Where are you?" in this weird voice.  He used to answer the phone like this whenever a former girlfriend called, and I mocked him incessantly about it.  I have since kidnapped it as my own greeting for him, and it never fails to make him laugh.  Every.  Single.  Time.  Laughing.  I love it.

Gadget: Well, my cell phone is my favorite gadget... I can't believe I ever got along without one.  But for a simple, interesting favorite gadget of mine, I love this silicone garlic peeler.  You can find this little bad boy for around 99 cents, and it really does the trick.  Great invention!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...