Thursday, April 15, 2010

For the Love of Glee

It's true that I was a little late to the party. It took my friend Kevin to suggest that during the week in October when I was home with H1N1, I should watch all the back episodes of Glee.

Well, I was hooked, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought the DVD so I could make sure I hadn't missed a single episode.

I couldn't wait for the new episode Tuesday night. Can you say Idina Menzel? You're not a true diva unless you love yourself a little Idina. And, as if that weren't enough, the night ended with this...



Glee, I seriously love you. You're every former swing choir girl's dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. ...and every gay swing choir boy's too
    :-)...love my GLEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...