Sunday, June 29, 2008

Martha's Vineyard

I'll write more later, but I wanted to post some pics from my fabulous week in (on? at? I never figured that one out) Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, with my incredible cousins.



the house where we lived for a week... I shared a room with Cameron... it's the one with the open window




the view from the porch... I couldn't get enough of this view!







Can you beat a complete double rainbow??? I think not!






How about a gorgeous sunset from two different views on the same night?




Or, maybe a serene Japanese garden on Chappaquiddick Island is more your speed...




Anyone up for kayaking on the ocean? I got to do it twice... so much fun!




The theme for the week, written on a Boston Cream Pie, no less. Lobsta! Chowda! Beeya! We had plenty of each! :)

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you! jk. :D I'm stuck here getting sunburned. I got it on my face so now my face hurts. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am FINALLY ON! ugh.

    i wish i could go somewhere out of fairfield.


    i get my braces off on July 21st!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...