Monday, June 28, 2010

Return to the Real World

Back from vacation, and back to real life. Annie rehearsals start Wednesday for me, and I'm so excited. I'm playing Miss Hannigan, and it's one of my dream roles. I can't wait to get busy. I need to get in gear and get those lines learned! Andrew is playing Drake, so that will be fun too.

Today I'm finishing up my work for the Web 2.o class I took before Martha's Vineyard. Twitter has been ticking me off today. It's not showing my hash tags, and my blood pressure is starting to rise. I'm just going to leave it alone for awhile.

Picked Avery up from my dad's yesterday. He & Alice both said what a good boy he'd been. This makes me wonder if he's either terrible every other time or was just especially good this time. Hmm.

South Pacific is open, and I can't wait to see it at the Sondheim Center this weekend. It will also give me a little insight on the other players in Annie. I'll scope them out a bit!

I'm looking forward to dinner with Suzanne Wednesday night. Jason & the kids will be out of town, so it will be just us two. That doesn't happen very often, so we're going to take advantage of it.

My step-step-sister Holly (After my mom died, my step-dad married Betty... I call her my step-step-mom. Holly is her daughter, married to Sam, mom of Owen & Benjamin.) was diagnosed last week with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Her prognosis is good, and she's healthy and strong, but it's still a major blow.

OK. Enough stalling. I must get busy. Hope you're all enjoying your life in the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...