Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog Joy

I follow a certain number of blogs, but I have one complete addiction. It's Kelle Hampton's blog called Enjoying the Small Things. It's like opening a present every time I see she's updated. I want to tell you to go back to the post called "The Birth of Nella Cordelia" (you'll find it right under the main logo for the page) and read everything up until now. But if you don't have time to do all that, at least read Nella's birth story. I started with that very birth story, and now, I can't get enough of this open, caring, funny woman and her stunning photography and her witty writing and her perfect, beautiful family. Today's post called "Passport to Grandeur" had me seriously laughing out loud for about 2 minutes straight. I wish I had the words to describe it, but you just need to read it for yourself. This blog is a blessing in my life. I haven't ever met this woman, and I never will. But I know her heart, and she's a kindred spirit. I love what blogging can do.

2 comments:

  1. I took your advice and bopped around on her blog one afternoon . . . wow. The birth story of Nella is really touching . . . I love looking at her photos, and can't believe how much she writes and posts every day! Wow. Thanks for heading me there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so glad you went... I think it's amazing, and it fills my cup every time I go there... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...