Monday, October 26, 2009

What's Bugging Andy?

My favorite part of Sunday night is WHO's Soundoff on Channel 13. This was such a great weekend to be a football fan in the state of Iowa. Soundoff was full of football love last night. The highlight for me was "What's Bugging Andy?" Oh man, I was DYING watching it. This is the first Soundoff Andrew has ever seen, and I think he's hooked. Take a look... (Frank, you're going to LOVE this!)



I honestly think I'm as happy about the Cyclone win as the Hawkeye win. If you didn't see the ISU coach's locker room talk to his players, you have to watch it. I tear up every time I see it. This speech alone is enough to make me start rooting for the Clones... until they play my Hawkeyes, of course! ;) Skip right to 1:05 for the good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! All Rhoads lead to a bowl! Finally, Iowa State has the coach, and the future, we've been hoping for. This is an excellent post which will be tweeted for all to read! That is way to many exclamation points for one post. Here's one more: GO 'CLONES!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...