* My ears have been plugged for over a week. What's up with that?
* Lunch w/ Shannon yesterday. She's going to kick butt and take names at Interlochen in a couple of weeks! Plus, we ate at Revelations. I haven't been there in ages. Feta Florentine wood-fired pizza... mmm!!!
* First dress rehearsal tonight for Children of Eden. The music is really good. I'm not kidding. I'm always teary during the last number. Beautiful. I'm looking forward to performing it next week.
* Why can I seem to get NOTHING done this first week of break? I have a huge list I need to accomplish before Jeff & Claire come. I hate my procrastinating ways!
* I just ordered a green leather case for my Kindle, Harrison Ford. I can't wait for it to get here. I'll just feel a little better with him protected. There was an adequate, standard, boring cover, but I spent the extra $10 for the green leather case. It has attitude. I don't know that green is Harrison's color, but it is definitely mine!
* They've switched e-mail programs at school. I had several e-mails on there I needed to respond to, and now they're all gone. If you're waiting to hear from me, please e-mail me again.
* Jeff & Duane invited me to New York City for the weekend. I can't go, and it's bumming me out to no end. I'd miss two rehearsals and my first day of middle school summer enrichment. I just couldn't make it work this time. Boo hoo!
* I have the best boyfriend ever. Yes, I know that's random, but did you see the title of this post?
* I seriously need to give the bushes in front of my house a haircut. And I need to clean out the gutters. I have a little maple forest growing up there.
* The Dance & Drill sponsor is letting me borrow the "body bags" for camp and for elementary summer enrichment. The kids are going to go crazy for those things!
OK... enough rambling for today. I'm going to get busy now. No, really, I am. I mean it. See? Here I go... really. I'm going right now...