Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blessings for Today

* Love that fall weather!

* The arrangement of "Great is Thy Faithfulness" that my church choir is singing... it's seriously beautiful.

* Lit Circles! I love this unit with my GOAL kids. 6th grade is doing Moral Dilemma, 7th grade is doing Culture Clash, and 8th grade is doing the Holocaust. I love hearing their discussions... one of the best parts of my job!

* WICKED! I finally got to see it this weekend in Des Moines. Freaking AWESOME! Plus, the weekend was just a ball. Andrew & I drove up on Saturday, had sushi, met friends (Jeff, Duane, Heather, Tom, & Gay) for dinner at Cheesecake Factory, stayed at the Savery, had banana pancakes for breakfast, and then saw Wicked. Can you get any better than that?

* Oh, yes you can get better than that... can you say GO HAWKS???? Beating Penn State? Are you kidding me? What a great game! Andrew's going to his first Hawkeye game on Saturday... I hope the Hugunin boys take it easy on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...