Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

* Why do I have such a hard time discussing a wonderful vacation? I still have a huge blog on my Alaska trip that's only 1/2 done. It's like I don't want to tamper with the memory or something. I need to work through that.

* Andrew is in Hong Kong. I've been talking to him every day, but today I really missed him. Wouldn't you know? It's the one day we had a terrible connection and could only talk a few minutes. Blerg. Maybe we'll be able to Skype when he gets to Taiwan tonight/tomorrow... the time zones are so freaking confusing.

* I'm headed into a busy 2 weeks of theatre... a variety of classes, 1st-8th grades. It's going to be an adventure!

* Interesting Oprah today. Uh, wow.

* I love the temp today. It's so not July. It's 64 right now, and the fresh breeze is blowing all around. I love air-conditioning... don't misunderstand. But I LOVE a fresh cool breeze where I don't even need the air!

* Avery's haircut looks ridiculous. His ears were pretty matted, so she cut them super short. He looks like a little girl with a bob. Poor thing.

* Went to a wedding last Saturday. The groom was 77 and the bride was 75. The church was packed. Love is the best.

* Finally finished Slings and Arrows yesterday. I'd been watching the series when Andrew came into the picture. It's taken about 6 months to finish. Netflix is seriously the best invention for me. The show was so freaking good. If you like theatre at all, you need to watch it. I LOVED it!

* I saw Harry Potter last night. It was good, but it made me sad. I knew what was coming, but it was still terrible.

* I want to see The Proposal and Julie & Julia. I'm sure there are others too. Oh, like My Sister's Keeper. Hmm. What else? Can't think of anything right now.

* My guy will be back 1 week from tomorrow. It seems like forever. Sigh. :I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...